Monday, November 2, 2020

Halloween gift tag

Hello my friends!

Today I want to show you this Halloween gift tag with adorable Winnie Wednesday Bat Dog



This cute digital stamp I colored with my Promarkers. 

For the background I used pentagon stencil from Neath and Tangled and Distress Inks: mowed lawn, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry and black soot.

Also, I used stamp "I'm Bats Abou You" from my stash wich perfectly match with Winnie.

At the end, I glued picture to the black cardstock and used black ribbon and backer twine.

The whole process of making this tag you can see in video HERE.

I hope you like it!

With this card I will participate in DIGI CHOOSDAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE WK43.


1 comment:

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...