Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Christmas shopping with Winnie

Hello friends!

This is my first Christmas card this year! 
I am very excited about the upcoming holidays.

I made twist card with adorable Winnie Christmas wishes digi stamp.
I fussy cut the image and made a winter scene card.
Also, I used pictures of trees from Winnie Winterland Design Sheet 9



To create my background I used Distrss Inks: spun sugar, broken china and peacock feathers.
I used three types of snowflake dies to make this winter atmosphere. 



On the upper part of the open card there is a "Season's Greetings" sentiment. This sentiment is free to download from Polkadoodles site HERE.
At the bottom of the card is a place to write a message.



For the base of the twist card I used red cardstock, scrapbook paper and some Christmas cutting dies from my stash. 

Short video with this card you can watch HERE.

I hope you like this card. :)

Ana :)

PS.
With this card I participate in  DIGI CHOOSDAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE WK44.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...