Thursday, December 24, 2020

Santa's workshop production line

Hello my crafty friends!

I made this special Christmas card with fabulous digital stamp Santa's workshop production line -  
Look at how cute she is while packing presents!



I colored this stamps with Promarkers.
The background of the card I colored with Distress Inks. I used three colors of ink (Barn door, Mowed lawn and Salty ocean) and made a pattern using a stencil from my stash.
For the base of the card I used dark red cardstock. Stripes around the central image are made from baking paper! 
I wanted to highlight this cute image so I added white doily behind it.
For festival look I also added gold washi tape, gold stars and a huge red bow with gold jingle bell.

However, this Christmas card hides one little surprise. 
Well, this is slide kind of cards. This means that when you pull the string at the top of the card then the central image rises and hidden message is displayed to you. What a surprise!
I used sentiment "Season's Greetings" which you can fine HERE.
The string I made from red-white backer twine.
I wanted to achieve a more interesting 3D effect, so I glued some of gold stars on plastic foil so that they rise when you open the card.

I hope you like this card!
I wish you Merry Christmas!

Ana
😊

With this card I want to participate in these challenges:





10 comments:

  1. Beautiful ... and welcome to the team! Merry Christmas. Maz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stenciled background and colors. Sweet images and scene. I like the card design. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Ana! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful holiday card! Love the images as well as a stenciled background! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you come back soon! Happy New Year!!
    ~Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous. You have done such a lovely job with this Project. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...