Thursday, January 7, 2021

Snowman frosty hugs

Hello my friends!

Today is Christmas in my country so I have decided to share one beautiful card that represents pure love.

For this card I used adorable stamp Snowman frosty hugs from Polkadoodles and fussy cutted it.



I colored this stamp with Promarkers.
Also, I highlighted some details on her hat with Nuvo crystal drops - Gloss Morning Dew and with white textured embossing powder. Glitter details were made with Wink of Stella Brush.



For the background I used an artsy, cool technique. This is Faux Dip Dye technique and it is wonderful for creating one-of-a-kind background papers with lots of color!
The background of the card I colored with Winsor & Newton water colors.  I used two colors: ultramarine and intense blue.

When I finished working with the water colors I splashed white tempera on the background. 
That's how I got the effect of snowing.
I used sentiment "Love you" from Winnie Celebrations 3 sentiments- digi kit.

I wanted to achieve more snowy look, so I added some snowflakes. 
The snowflakes are made with die from my stash.
For the base of the card I used dark blue cardstock and white watercolor paper.

I hope you like this card!
Merry Christmas!


Ana
😊

With this card I want to participate in these challenges:


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation with a gorgeous image and background thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is this! Great job Ana! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Love the snow couple and the beautiful background you created. Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday Challenge and hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. You have done such a lovely job with this Project. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe how sweet is this!!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
    Darlene
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...