Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Gnome much love

Hello, hello! 💗

This is card made for Valentine's day but it can be used on any other occasion.
I used digital stamp Gnome much love from Polkadoodles and fussy cutted it.



I colored this stamp with Promarkers.
Behind the stamp I added piece of vellum paper with white hearts to pop-up main picture. 
I used circle cutting die from my stash.
For the background I used stencil with little hearts and blended with five colors of Distress Inks.



I used sentiment "Love you" from Winnie Celebrations 3 sentiments- digi kit.
Also, I added Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew on little hearts on her cap.
Little white dots on big red heart I made with white gel pen.
For the base of this card I used white and black cardstock.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!

Ana
😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...