Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Birthday Balloons card

Hello my crafty friends!

Can you imagine a birthday party without balloons? I can't. 😊

Today I want to show you one cute birthday card with balloons.
For this card I used digi stamp Let's Celebrate - Winnie Celebration 1 from Polkadoodles and fussy cutted it.


I colored this stamp with Promarkers.
I want to added more balloons on the card so I randomly stencil some circles onto a card.  I used Distress Oxide inks for this process. At the end, I drew balloon lines with a black pan and added a lot of small hearts with Tombow markers.


I used sentiment "Hope you have the most wonderful day" from Winnie Celebrations 3 sentiments- digi kit.

Also, I added Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew on flowers and on cookies.
White dots on her hat I made with a white gel pen.
For the base of this card I used pink cardstock.

The whole process of drawing the balloons you can watch HERE.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!

Ana
😊

With this card I want to participate in these challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Ana! Love her purple hair. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...