Friday, January 22, 2021

Gift of Love - Sparkle Unicorn

Hello my crafty friends!

Do you like rainbows and unicorns? 😊

I made super cute birthday card with one magical unicorn. I used digital stamp Gift of Love - Sparkle unicorn from Polkadoodles and fussy cutted it. Isn't she irresistible?


I colored this stamp with Promarkers.

For the background of this card I made three rectangles from white cardstock. I took second and third panel and cut a cloud border. Then I blended some blue Distress Ink onto the edges of the cloud borders.

I cut six circles and also colored them with Promarkers because I wanted to make a rainbow. Also I made little white clouds with dies from my stash.

At the end, I made rainbow scene arranging the parts as follows: first panel with little cloud, second panel, rainbow and second white cloud, third panel with sentiment and sparkle unicorn.


I used sentiment "Wishing you sunshine and rainbows" from Winnie Celebrations 3 sentiments- digi kit.
Also, I added Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew on flowers and on little hearts.
For the base of this card I used white and light blue cardstock.

I hope you like this card!

3 comments:

  1. So cute and colourful Ana! Maz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, the rainbow colours against the soft background are fab. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and happy card!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...