Friday, January 8, 2021

Happy Snowman Couple

Hello my crafty friends!

I hope you enjoy the winter and I am very jealous if it snows in your country. 😊
Today I want to present one adorable winter birthday card.
For this card I used Happy Snowman Couple Too Cute digital stamp from Polkadoodles and fussy cutted it.



I colored this stamp with Promarkers.
The background of the card I colored with Distress Oxide Inks. I used four colors of ink: Seedless preserves, Broken China, Fossilized Amber and Black Soot.
When I finished working with the inks I splashed white tempera on the background. 
That's how I got the effect of snowing.
I used sentiment "Hip Hip Hooray It's your Birthday" from Winnie Celebrations 3 sentiments- digi kit.

I wanted to achieve party look, so I added some little stars which I also colored with Promarkers. 
The stars are made with die from my stash.
For the base of the card I used purple cardstock.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!

Ana
😊

With this card I want to participate in these challenges:


4 comments:

  1. You created a beautiful background for these joyful snowpeople a wonderful card,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge also

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gorgeous sky that you created for these darling snow people. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely project! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments challenges. Hope to see you again! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...