Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Let's go to the party!

Hello! 😊

Do you want to go to the party with a little Winnie?
For this birthday car I used Mini Winnie Let's Go Clear Stamps & Co-Ordinating Dies.
This set is so cute and it can be use for many different occasions.


I colored these stamps with Promarkers.

For the background I used Cloud landscape craft stencil and blended with two colors of Distress Inks.
I wanted to create outdoor scene so I used blue inks for the sky and green inks for the grass.


I used sentiment from the same set.

Also, I added Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew on little flowers and on the central part of the wheels.
I added some glitter on balloons with Wink of Stella Brush pen.
In the end, I wrote the worlds "home" and "party" on the signpost. I think is so cute. 😊
For the base of this card I used blue cardstock.

The whole process of making this card you can watch HERE.

I hope you like this card!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card Ana! Image is so beautifully colored!!
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...