Thursday, February 4, 2021

Hugs & Bugs

Hello my crafty friends! 

Look how cute is this little bug! 💖
For this card I used digital stamp Lily Bug Love Hello from the Heart from Polkadoodles.
I wanted to make cute card for Valentine's day but I think it can be used on any other occasion.

 

I colored this stamp with Promarkers.
For the background I used stencil with little hearts and blended with two colors of Distress Inks.
I wanted to create outdoor scene so I used blue ink for the sky and green ink for the grass.
For clouds I used cutting die from my stash.



I used sentiment "Hugs & Bugs" from Lily Bug Love Quotes Bundle kit.
This sentiment matches the card perfectly. It is so fantastic!

Also, I added Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew on little hearts on her dress.
For the base of this card I used red cardstock.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!

Ana
😊

With this card I want to participate in these challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of the stencil, An, and I love your bright ladybug! Cute image. :-D I want to say thanks for playing along in our Flora & Fauna challenge at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card! Love the cheery ladybug!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You most certainly use the card for other occasions! The image is absolutely adorable and I really love the background you created! So glad you joined us for our Flora & Fauna challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, it's so cute! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...