Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Hang on - Winnie North Pole

Hello my crafty friends!


I am very excited because this is my first post as a member of the Polkadoodles design team.
I decided to make one colorful winter card and I used adorable digital stamp Hang on - Winnie North Pole  from Polkadoodles.
See how much fun they have in the snow! I would love to join them!



I colored this image with alcohol markers and fussy cutted it.
The background of the card I colored with Distress Inks. I used six colors of ink (Barn door, Spiced marmalade, Scattered straw, Mowed lawn, Salty ocean and Shaded lilac) and made a pattern of party lights using a washi tape.



I used sentiment "My day is going to be just wonderful because you are in it" which you can find HERE.

For the base of the card I used dark blue cardstock.
Also, I used some cutting dies from my stash.
For festival look I also added blue crystal stars.


I hope you like this card!
See you soon!

Ana

* With this card I will participate at ...

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Your images and colors are wonderful!! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can come back soon. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Love your bright playful colors, and that spotlight background is divine! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. Great creative background and images. Love the scene and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday. Happy New year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ana! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! I love this image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great, love the rainbow coloured background.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck and a Happy New Year
    Claudia
    DT Stempelgarten challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done such a lovely job with this Project. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...