Sunday, December 20, 2020

Christmas card with Winnie Angel

Hello friends!

There are only a few days left until Christmas. 
I hope you decorated the Christmas tree.
😊

Today I want to show you a greeting card I made recently.
For this card I used digital stamp Winnie Heavently Angel from Polkadoodles.
See how beautiful she is while decorating the Christmas tree!

I colored Winnie with Promarkers.
I added some glitter on the star and on Winnie's wings with Wink of Stella Brush and white dots on Christmas tree with white gel pen.
Also, I added Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew on little circle ornaments and on the red beads on her hear.


For white snowflake, gold stars and light and dark green pine twigs I used cutting dies from my stash.
The base of this card is made of dark pink cardstock.


I wanted this card to have a special festive look so I added some special diecuts.
"Sparcle" diecut and banner with colorful lights are from Rosie's Studio, collection: Rudolph and friends II.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...