Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Christmas Pageant

Hello friends!

I'm sure today's card will make you smile! 
Who can resist kids all decked out for a cute holiday show!
This card is sure to make you feel merry and bright!


For this card I used Neat and Tangled stamp set "Christmas Pageant" and coordinating dies.
Star boy, Ornament girl, Tree girl and Snowman are colored with Promarkers.


For main sentiment I used black embossing powder.
Little snowflakes I made with ice-white pear pen from my stash.
Also, I highlighted some details with Nuvo crystal drops - Gloss Morning Dew.


For the basis of the card I used red cardstock.
I decorated the envelope with diecuts from Rosie's Studio, collection: Rudolph and friends II.


I hope you got a little inspiration for making Christmas cards.

See you soon!

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...