Saturday, November 14, 2020

Pop-up box card with Bella Bear

Hello my crafty friends. :)

Today I want to show you my first pop-up box card this year.

I like this kind of cards because it always hides some sweet surprise.



I used coloured digital stamp Bella Bear. Just look how sweet she is with this big Christmas present.
I fussy cut the image and made a winter scene card.
While she was returning from Christmas shopping it started to snow. :)
I made a lot of different snowflakes with dies from my stash.

Also, I used pictures of trees from Winnie Winterland Design Sheet 9

On the sides of the card I used Christmas diecut shapes from collection Rudolph and Friends.


I hope you like this card.

See you soon with next Christmas card.

Ana :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...