Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Winter scrapbook album


Hello friends! 😊

The most beautiful time of the year is coming. It's the right time for winter scrapbook album.

 I made magical winter album with this amazing animals. They are so beautiful!  

                                       

The album includes 3 interactive decorative pages, including interactive front and back.
This album is made of cardboard for the cover, chipboard, design paper, with lots of bows, ribbons and other embellishments.




Each page is different, with pockets, envelopes, different closures and flaps.
The album also included many decorative tags and cards inserted into the pocket style pages and lots of hidden places.



This album is ideal for photos from winter holiday and also for some sweet massages, documents, clippings, etc.






I hope you like it!
😊

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...