Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Winnie white Christmas card


Hello friends!
Christmas is getting closer so I made one more Christmas card.


For this card I used beautiful digital stamp Winnie White Christmas - Christmas shopping from Polkadoodles.
I colored Winnie and her pet with Promarkers.
Also, I decorated her hat and hat of her pet with white textured embossing powder by Lawnfawn.
For the background I used Distress Oxide, color - broken china. I made some small snowflakes with white embossing powder, too.

For big white and silver snowflakes I used cutting dies from my stash.
Background dark blue paper with white snowflakes is BoBunny - Banner Year Collection (January).
"Merry Christmas" diecut is from Rosie's Studio, collection: Rudolph and friends II.



I hope you like this card.
See you soon.

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...