Friday, October 30, 2020

Scrapbook album for Sofija

Hello friends!

Last week I finished this beautiful scrapbook album for a 10 years old girl named Sofija.

I used amazing new scrapbook paper Mi primera ilusion from Stamperia designed by Johanna Rivero.




The album includes 6 double interactive pages, including front and back. This album is made of cardboard for the cover, chipboard and scrapbook paper. I also used a lot of ribbons, lace, perls, die cuts and other embellishments from my stash. 

                                        

For the front page I made one shiny shaker. Shakers are super fun, especially for the kids. 

Each page is different, with pockets, envelopes, different closures and flaps. 

                                        

The album also included many decorative tags and cards inserted into the pocket style pages and lots of hidden places. 

                                         

An album like this is ideal to decorate with photos you like the most. You can  save photos, but also documents, clipping, etc.



I hope you like this project.

See you soon. 😊

Ana


2 comments:

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...