Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Halloween treats bag with Winnie Wednesday

Hello everyone! 

I want to show you how I made this cute Halloween treats bag. It is super easy DIY project, so let's get started!



For this DIY project I used adorable Polkadoodles precoloured digital stamp Winnie Wednesday Pumpkin. Halloween sentiments I downloaded from SIZZIX site. The image with Winnie and sentiment "trick or treat" are fussy cut, and black pumpkin sentiment I cut with circle die from my stash. 

Also, I used orange scrapbook paper and black ribbon, lace and baker's twine from my stash. 
Word "hello" I made with Lawnfawn Hello die

For spooky look of this little project I used black Distress Ink on the edge of entire banner. 

I made a little cellophane bag, put Halloween treats in it and fixed it to banner with double sided tape. 

Now, I'm ready for Halloween! 

Do you like this DIY project? 

Ana 


PS. 
Short video with process of making this Halloween treats bag you can find on my Instagram page HERE.

With this DIY projects I will participate in DIGI CHOOSDAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #41.

6 comments:

  1. These are super cute, I know our trick or treaters would love something like these.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Sharon ~ DT member for Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card design and idea ...loveee it...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week ,hope to see you again....Odlična čestitka...Bravo...
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala draga Željka ....u početku mi se učinilo previše komplikovano da pišem blog i učestvujem u izazovima ali sada mi deluje zanimljivo....nadam se da ću da nastavim. :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely and cute make. Thanks for entering Polkadoodles DigiChooseday Challenge :) Madison

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...