Thursday, October 22, 2020

Black & Gold paper wallet

Hello everyone!

Today I want to show you my latest project. It's paper wallet greetings card.

For this card I used one black card-stock size A2, three scrapbook papers size 12"x12" from Craftsensations (collection: Black and Gold) and some black and gold ribbons from my stash.




This is very elegant collection of scrapbook paper and I chose paper with little black and gold flowers. 


On the left card side there are three pockets with little tags where you can write some sweet massages. I added gold brads to the tags to make them even more beautiful. On the right side of card there are decorative tag ("Shine like a diamond") and one little booklet with decorative pearls. Also, there is a place for little photo. The greeting card is closed with a magnet so that your messages and photos are safe. 


The entire construction of the greeting card was hand-cut with a scalper, and a Sizzix machine and appropriate die were used for the borders.


This kind of greeting card is a very good solution when you want to give money in an original way. There are additional places for messages and photos. The final look of the greeting card is determined by your imagination.

You can watch video on my Instagram page HERE.

How do you like a this greeting card?

See you soon with new creative ideas!

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...