Monday, October 26, 2020

Magic Halloween treats bag with Winnie Wednesday

Hello everyone! 😊

Today I want to show you how I made this magic Halloween treats bag. It is super easy DIY project, so let's get started!

First I made an envelope with 5mm side edges. I used fantastic dark green paper with little spiders from Stamperia. Π’hen I cut off one end of the envelope before gluing the remaining three edges. 

I made little black stars and glued them to transparent strips made of acetate foil. This transparent stripes I glued to the central part of the envelope. For handle I used a paper stripe which I glued to the envelope. Eventually I got a magic purse from which the stars pop out.

I decorated the purse with adorable Polkadoodles precoloured digital stamp Winnie Wednesday Witch & Cat. Halloween sentiment "Hocus Pocus" I downloaded from SIZZIX site. The image with Winnie is fussy cut, and "Hocus Pocus" sentiment I cut with circle die from my stash. 

I made a little cellophane bag and put Halloween treats in it. I used a baker twine to tie the bag.

At the end, I put candies in this cute magic bag.

Ta-da! 

Do you like this DIY project? 

Ana 

PS.
With this DIY projects I will participate in DIGI CHOOSDAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE WK42

4 comments:

  1. Love ,love ,love it.Awesome idea nad design...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS little treat baggie. Love Winnie the Witch!
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...