Friday, May 7, 2021

You're one in a chameleon!

Hello my friends!

Today I want to show you one cute card which I made with Jane's Doodles amazing stamp set.
For this card I used stamp set Chameleon.
This set is so cute and it can be use for many different occasions.


I fussy cut all the images and colored them with Promarkers and added some white gel pen details.

The background of the card I colored with Distress Oxide Ink. 
For the first layer of the background I used Salty ocean color of the ink. For the second layer I splashed more ink dissolved in water on the background. 




At the end, I added Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew on little hearts and flowers. 
For the base of the card I used green cardstock.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!

Ana
😊

With this card I want to participate in these challenges:






4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Ana. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just super fabulous. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the play on words! And your coloring is superb! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. your card is fantastic! Love the cute chameleon!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...