Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Follow your dreams


Hello my crafty friends! 😊

This week I made this cute slimline card. 
For this card I used digital stamp Honeypie Cutiepie by Polkadoodles.
This image is so cute and it can be use for many different occasions.


I colored the stamp with Promarkers.

For the background I used Cloud landscape craft stencil and blended with Distress Ink.
I wanted to create outdoor scene so I used blue ink for the sky and green ink for the grass.




Also, I cut five circles, colored them with Distress Inks and made a rainbow. 
For the clouds I used some cutting die from my stash. 
I used sentiment "Follow your dreams" from Sparkle unicorn digital download bundle.



Little hearts are from Donuts about you stamp set
I added some glitter on her flower with Wink of Stella Brush pen.

In the end, I wrote the worlds  "dreams" on the signpost. I think is so cute. 😊

For the base of this card I used purple cardstock.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!

Ana
😊


 With this card I want to participate in these challenges:



1 comment:

  1. Oh that is such a sweet card!!! I love the adorable scene you created. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...