Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Best friend Hugs


Hello!

One of my favorite types of card I make are pop-up box cards. I make them very often.
Today I want to show you a card I made with irresistible digital stamp Honeypie Best Friend Hugs from Polkadoodles.



The image is colored with Promarkers.
Also, I decorated the inside of the card with little hearts.
I wanted to create outdoor scene so I made grass using cutting die from my stash.

I used sentiment "Hugs " from Lily Bug Love Quotes Bundle kit.
This sentiment matches the card perfectly. It is so fantastic!

For the background of the outdoor scene I used digital paper with blue sky and clouds from Winnie Celebrations 3 paper collection.

For the base of this card I used white cardstock and paper from collection Vintage Candy paper pack from Polkadoodles.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love this style of card but don't make them nearly enough. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet box card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...