Friday, May 28, 2021

Hello summer!


Hello my crafty friends! 😊

I can't wait for summer so I have already started to making summer cards.
I made slimline card with adorable digital stamp Helga Hippo - Hello from Polkadoodles.
For this card I also used flowers and bees from  Winnie Sunshine Delights Embellishments Bundle Digi Scrap.




I fussy cut all the images and colored them with Promarkers and added some white gel pen details.

I wanted to create outdoor scene so I used blue ink for the sky and green ink for the grass.
For the clouds I used white embossing powder and stamp from Mini Winnie Let's go stamp set.

The sentiment "Love you" is from Cutie Pie 4x'' stamp set



For the base of this card I used dark pink cardstock.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!

Ana
😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...