Friday, May 14, 2021

Here come little monsters!

 Hello my crafty friends!

This week I made one very cool circle card. 😊

For this card I used three digital stamps with amazing little monsters named FuzzpeaTubatha and Dohh from Polkadoodles. 


I colored these stamps with Promarkers.
For the background I used stencil Large polka dot stencil and blended with five colors of Distress Inks.
Also, I used sentiment "Here comes trouble!" from Little monsters messages digi scrap kit.
For the base of the card I used circle cutting die from my stash. 

At the end, I added Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew on some details on the card.

For the base of this card I used black and green cardstock.

I hope you like this card!

1 comment:

  1. What a great card and the sentiment is perfect. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...