Friday, February 4, 2022

Sweetheart - Shadow box card

Hello! 😊

This is my first shadow card I have ever made.

What I can immediately notice is that this type of card will become one of my favorites. 💗

For this shadow card I used Toadal Sweetheart stamp set from Polkadoodles. 




This stamp set is so cute and it can be use for many different occasions.

All stamps are colored with Promarkers.
For this card I also used some papers from Toadally cute paper pack from Polkadoodles.


I highlighted some details with White gel pen and also added some glitter with Wink of Stella Brush pen.

For the base of this card I used pink cardstock.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!

Ana
😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...