Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Spring is coming - step side card

 Hello my crafty friends!

This week I want to present you a spring card! 



For this step side card I used three stamp sets: Perfectly Poised, Reach for the Sky and Forest Floor.

All stamps are colored with Promarkers.
For this card I also used some papers from Toadally cute paper pack and All about the dudes paper pack  from Polkadoodles.


I highlighted some details with White gel pen and also added some glitter with Wink of Stella Brush pen.

For the base of this card I used white cardstock.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!

Ana
😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...