Friday, September 17, 2021

Rainy day

Hello my friends!

Rainy days are coming!

All we need then are colorful  boots, an umbrella of cheerful colors and someone with whom we can share that umbrella. 😊

I made shaker card with amazing stamp Umbrella, Rainy day, Friends, Boots, Wellies - Twiggy & Toots digital stamp from Polkadoodles.



I colored the stamp with Promarkers and added some details with white gel pen.
Glitter details were made with Wink of Stella Brush.

For the background I used this lovely paper from Peeling Paint paper pack.

The sentiment is from Lets Hang Out -37 Sentiments Bundle.

For the base of this card I used white cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is such a sweet card!!! And I love the colors. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...