Thursday, September 2, 2021

Autumn is coming

Hello my lovely friends!

Autumn is coming and it's right time for autumn cards! 

I really like the shades of orange and yellow on these cards.

For this adorable card I used digi stamp Eli Elephant Clearing Leaves from Polkadoodles.



I colored her with Promarkers and added some white gel pen details.

I wanted to make outdoor scene and make a tree so I used Creepy Tree StencilThe background is made by blending two colors of Distress Inks.

Pumpkins and leaves are from Autumn/Fall digi stamps -MONO-digital download bundle. These stamps are colored with Promarkers, too. 

The sentiment is from Lets Hang Out -37 Sentiments Bundle.

For the base of this  card I used brown and orange cardstock.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!
Ana

 With this card I want to participate in these challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...