Monday, July 26, 2021

Get organized for Christmas

Hello my crafty friends! 😊

Have you started making Christmas cards? 

I've already started.😊


For the first Christmas card I make this year, I used wonderful digital stamps Bella Bear Gift, Dazzle Trees and Holly Hedgehog Gifts from Polkadoodles. 

I colored these stamps with Promarkers.
Also, I highlighted some details with Nuvo crystal drops - Gloss Morning Dew and with white textured embossing powder. Glitter details were made with Wink of Stella Brush.

For the background I used an artsy, cool technique. This is Faux Dip Dye technique and it is wonderful for creating one-of-a-kind background papers with lots of color!
The background of the card I colored with Winsor & Newton water colors.  I used two colors: ultramarine and intense blue.


I hope you like this card!
See you soon.
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...