Friday, July 23, 2021

Best Friends - Let's Go Anywhere!

Hello my crafty friends!

This week I decided to make clear and simple card.

I have chosen amazing digital stamp Let's go - Winnie from Polkadoodles.


I fussy cut the image and colored it with Promarkers and added some white gel pen details.

I used round cutting die from my stash and made a pattern. I used this pattern and made background by blending three colors of Distress Inks.

For this card I used sentiment from Lets Hang Out - Sentiments Bundle from Polkadoodles.

For the base of this card I used purple cardstock.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!
Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...