Friday, June 25, 2021

Hello Summer! You are just mermazing!

Hello my crafty friends!

I wanted to celebrate the beginning of summer so I made this mermazing pop-up box card.
For this card I chose amazing Lil Miss Mermaid dolphin digital stamp by Polkadoodles.



I fussy cut all the images and colored them with Promarkers and added some white gel pen details.

For this pop-up box card I used papers from Mermazing Ocean paper pack from Polkadoodles.

The sentiment is from Winnie Mermazing Mermaid Quotes.

For the base of this card I used white cardstock.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon and Happy Summer!

Ana
😊

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...