Friday, June 11, 2021

Have a blooming fabulous day!

Hello! 

I haven't made a twist card for a long time, so I wanted to make one for my daughter's birthday.

For the front of the twist card I used  flowers and bee from  Winnie Sunshine Delights Embellishments Bundle Digi Scrap from Polkadoodles.

For the inside of the card I used digital stamp Blossoming -Winnie and  Winnie Sunshine Delights Embellishments Bundle Digi Scrap, too.


I fussy cut all the images and colored them with Promarkers and added some white gel pen details.

I wanted to create outdoor scene so I used blue ink for the sky and green ink for the grass.
I cut the clouds of adhesive paper using the cutting die from my stash. I taped the clouds before applying the ink. After ink blending, I peeled off the clouds and got a unique pattern.



Both sentiments are from Let's Hang Out -37 Sentiments Bundle.  

For the base of this card I used  white cardstock.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!

Ana
😊






No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...