Friday, March 5, 2021

Pop-up box card with Sparkle Unicorn


Hello! 💗

Pop-up box cards are one of my favorites so this week I made one.
For this pop-up box card I used digital stamp Sparkle Unicorn - Hooray from Polkadoodles.


I colored this stamp with Promarkers.
For this card I used digital papers from two collections: Rainbow digital paper and Winnie celebrations 3 digital paper.
For the base of the card I used white cardstock.


To make the card more beautiful, I made small stars and fussy cut rainbows and added them to the card. 
I used sentiment "With love" from Lily Bug Love Quotes bundle kit.
Also, I added Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew on some details on unicorn.
At the end, I added a little purple envelope on the front of the card on which you can also write some sweet message. 

I hope you like this card!
See you soon!

Ana
😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...