Friday, March 19, 2021

Easel card with tulips

Hello my crafty friends!

Spring is coming soon, so I decided to make a greeting card with tulips, which are my favorite flowers.
I made easel card with amazing stamp The Darling Buds, Tulip from Polkadoodles.


I colored this stamp with Promarkers.
For the background I used light yellow paper from Hearts and happiness harmony paper pack from Polkadoodles.
For the base of the card I used circle cutting die from my stash. 


To make the card more beautiful, I made small flowers and leaves and added them to the card. 
I used sentiment "Love you" from Cutie Pie stamp set from Polkadoodes.
Also, I added Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew on some flowers.
At the end, I added pink  ribbon from my stash. 

For the base of this card I used white and purple cardstock.

I hope you like this card!

 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous easel card with a pretty and beautifully coloured image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous easel card, love it Ana!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts this time around- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a beautiful easel card! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...