Friday, January 7, 2022

Happy Snowmen Couple

Hello my crafty friends!

Do you know someone whose birthday is coming up soon? 😊

This week I made one cheerful card with adorable snowmen by Polkadoodles.

For this card I used digital stamp Happy Snowmen Couple Too Cute.

I wanted to make a party in the snow so I used balloons from the Celebrations Clear Stamps set.

I colored those stamps with Promarkers.
Also, I highlighted some details with Nuvo crystal drops - Gloss Morning Dew and with white textured embossing powder. Glitter details were made with Wink of Stella Brush.

For the background I used Starry Nights stencil, pink and blue Distress Inks.
The sentiment is from Birthday Celebrations stamp set. 

For the base of the card I used purple cardstock.

I hope you like this card!
Enjoy the winter days and see you soon.
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...