Friday, October 15, 2021

Winnie and friends - Christmas in Blues

Hello my crafty friends!

For this Christmas card, I used amazing digital stamps Winnie White Christmas - Watch your step, Snowman & Friends and Cute Christmas Penguins from Polkadoodles. 


I colored these stamps with Promarkers.

Also, I highlighted some details with Nuvo crystal drops - Gloss Morning Dew and with white textured embossing powder. Glitter details were made with Wink of Stella Brush.

For the background I used Snowball/snowy/bubble/dots Stencil , clear embossing powder and blue Distress Ink.

For the base of the card I used blue cardstock.

I used sentiment from Gnome Christmas Joy Stamp Set.

I hope you like this card!
See you soon.
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween shaker card

Hello my crafty friends! I love the Halloween period of the year! For my project this week I have chosen  Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome d...